Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sunday Recap

Alright, this is gonna cover more than just theSHIFT because Sunday was just amazing all around.

Started it off hanging out with Morgan at Starbucks... love that guy!

Got to church and spent time with my favorite people... theSHIFTers of course!

In third service, I had the opportunity to baptize Brook Yearsley. First time I had ever done that. Brought tears to my eyes knowing that her obedience will affect hundreds, maybe thousands! I also reveled in watching Morgan get baptized by his dad. Obedience is SO POWERFUL!

Lunch at Taco Bell... no comment, it was Taco Bell.

On to theSHIFT!

- We had 50 on Sunday! Biggest group we've ever had!
- Topic was about our pursuit of happiness vs our pursuit of truth
- Love hearing what other Shifters bring to the table... there's so much wisdom in that crowd

- I've felt like the last few months has been about establishing structure and deeper roots
- time to start moving forward before complacency sets in
- momentum for theSHIFT is building again... I'm excited for what God's going to do next!

NEXT WEEK: Talking about truth vs sincerity. This series has generated such good discussion!

COMING SOON: ENTER is this Friday at 7pm! Family Reunion is less than 2 weeks away! End-of-year party in the works... it's gonna be sweet!

Love being a part of this... absolutely love it!

No comments: